CPV/CCV/Giardia Ag Test Kit
The Antigen Rapid CPV/CCV/Giardia Ag Test Kit is a chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of canine parvovirus, canine coronavirus, and giardia antigen in canine faeces. The Antigen Rapid CPV/CCV/Giardia Ag Test Kit has two letters which are the test line (“T”) and the control line (“C”) on the surface of the device. The test line and control line in the result window is not visible before any sample is applied.
The control line is a reference line that indicates that the test is performing correctly. The control line has to appear each time the test is performed. If the target antigens are present in the sample, a purple test line will appear in the result window. Antibodies highly selective for the target antigen are used as capture and detector in the assay. These are capable of detecting canine parvovirus, canine coronavirus, and giardia antigen in the sample with high precision.
Key Specs/Special Features:
1. Quick details
- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China
- Brand Name: S&C
- Model Number: JS0012D
- Properties: Diagnosis and Injection
- Product Name: CPV Ag+CCV Ag+Giardia Ag Combination Rapid Test Kit
- MOQ: 1 pcs
- Use: Veterinary diagnostic
- Rehearsal time: 5 – 10 minutes
- Shelf life: 18-24 months
- Sample: serum or plasma
- Sensitivity: 99.8%
- Storage: 2-30 degrees
- Certification: ISO9001
- Packing: 10 pieces/box
2. Ability to supply
- Supply Ability: 600000 pieces per day
3. Packaging and Delivery
- Packaging Details: 10 pieces/box, support customization and neutral packaging.
4. Port: SHANGHAI